ATLONA AT-OME-SW21-TX-WPC Wallplate HDBaseT Transmitter for HDMI and USB-C with USB Hub
รหัสสินค้า : AT-OME-SW21-TX-WPC
Wallplate HDBaseT Transmitter for HDMI and USB-C with USB Hub
ยี่ห้อ ATLONA รุ่น AT-OME-SW21-TX-WPC
- 2×1 HDBaseTTM switcher with HDMI® and USB-C inputs
- HDBaseT transmitter for AV and USB (host and peripheral)
- USB 2.0 interfacing and extension up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- US one-gang enclosure for wallplate openings – interchangeable black or white trim kits
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Remote powering over HDBaseT
The Atlona AT-OME-SW21-TX-WPC is a 2×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with HDMI and USB-C inputs. It sends video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). The OME-SW21-TX-WPC features a US one-gang, wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-SW21-TX-WPC is HDCP 2.2 compliant. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with newer Mac®, Chromebook™, and Windows® PCs, as well as smartphones and tablets. With a matching HDBaseT receiver, the integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-SW21-TX-WPC includes USB 2.0 and USB-C PC host interfaces, plus a USB 2.0 interface for a peripheral device such as a speakerphone, microphone, or keyboard and mouse. This transmitter is ideal for use with Omega Series receivers as well as switchers with HDBaseT inputs.
The OME-SW21-TX-WPC incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-SW21-TX-WPC can be remotely powered by the OME-EX-RX, OME-SR21, OME-PS62, or other Omega Series receiver or switcher.
USB Extension for Video Conferencing with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, and More
The OME-SW21-TX-WPC features integrated USB extension over HDBaseT up to 330 feet (100 meters). This capability, plus interfacing for host PCs and USB peripherals makes the OME-SW21-TX-WPC ideal for video conferencing and UC (unified communications) platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft® Teams®, Cisco® Webex®, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting®.
- Complete system integration – The OME-SW21-TX-WPC and OME-SR21 or OME-EX-RX together provide a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution.
- Remote AV source connections – This transmitter is ideal for extending AV connectivity from an OME-PS62 in a central equipment rack to lecterns as well as remote wall and table or floor box locations, where presenters can easily access the system.
- Video conferencing – The OME-SW21-TX-WPC and a compatible Omega Series receiver or switcher are ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, with the ability to integrate with PCs, cameras, speakerphones, and microphones.
The OME-SW21-TX-WPC is not compatible with the Atlona HDVS-300 system for USB extension.
2×1 HDBaseT switcher with HDMI and USB-C inputs*
- Immediate compatibility with laptops and tablets with USB-C ports supporting AV
- No need to provide USB-C to HDMI adapters
- * USB-C port does not support device powering.
Video, audio, power, and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Transmits 4K/UHD video up to 330 feet (100 meters) with CAT6/6a/7 cable, or up to 295 feet (90 meters) using CAT5e cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
USB 2.0 interfacing and extension* up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- USB-C and USB type B interfaces for connection to host PCs, plus a USB type A port for a peripheral device such as a microphone, speakerphone, or a keyboard and mouse
- Supports USB 2.0 devices, USB 3.0 devices compatible with USB 2.0, and legacy USB 1.x peripherals
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
- * A maximum 120 Mbps data rate is supported, due to specific USB bandwidth limitations over HDBaseT.
US one-gang enclosure for wallplate openings – interchangeable black or white trim kits
- Allows inconspicuous installation on a wall, in furniture, or in a table or floor box. Includes black and white wallplates and faceplates.
- Meets end user requirements for conveniently accessible yet discreet AV connectivity
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports video data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection*
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
- * HDBaseT receiver or switcher must also be HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Remote powering over HDBaseT
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE is supplied by an Atlona receiver or switcher over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient wall, table or floor box, or furniture installation without the need for local AC power
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC.
- Embedded, comprehensive selection of display drivers from the Velocity™ System driver database
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays (as supported by the display manufacturer).
- Includes an adjustable lamp cooldown mode to avoid prematurely powering up a projector after shutdown
- Enables effortless, automated system operation without the need for an external control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation without user intervention
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI or USB-C inputs
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, DTS® Digital Surround™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
- HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
Integrated HDBaseT link status monitoring
- Tests integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the transmitter and the receiver
- Web GUI provides real-time link status
- Quick, easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of device settings including network access, input switching, display control, HDCP and EDID management, and more
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
TCP/IP and RS-232 control
- Flexible control options for compatibility with Atlona Velocity™ and third-party control systems
- TCP/IP control available through a compatible receiver or HDBaseT-equipped switcher – such as the OME-EX-RX, OME-SR21, or OME-PS62
- Reduces integration time and costs
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance, or a free software download
- Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
- USB port also available for firmware updates
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides local, convenient setup and troubleshooting when network access is not available
- Installation guide
- Interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates
- 2 meter (6.5 foot) USB-C male-to-male cable (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Ideal for discreet AV access
The OME-SW21-TX-WPC can be tucked away into a box enclosure in a meeting table. The USB-C input provides a single-cable connection to a laptop for AV and USB interfacing in video conferencing applications.
Additionally, the OME-SW21-TX-WPC can be remotely powered over HDBaseT, simplifying installation.