ATLONA AT-OME-RX31 3×1 AV Switcher and Receiver with Scaler
รหัสสินค้า : AT-OME-RX31
3×1 AV Switcher and Receiver with Scaler – Dual HDBaseT Plus HDMI Inputs
ยี่ห้อ ATLONA รุ่น AT-OME-RX31
- Dual HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control
- Local HDMI input
- 4K/UHD downscaling and upscaling
- Supplies powering over HDBaseT to a transmitter
- Audio de-embedding
- Dual Ethernet ports and integrated network switch
- Two relays provide control for motorized screen, shades, or display lift
- Trigger I/O ports for occupancy sensing
The Atlona AT-OME-RX31 is an HDBaseT receiver, three-input switcher, and 4K/UHD scaler with a local HDMI input. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-RX31 features two HDBaseT inputs for receiving video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDMI input supports video up to UHD/60 4:4:4. The OME-RX31 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features 4K/60 upscaling and downscaling with frame rate conversion. Additionally, it provides integrated control for displays and room functions such as motorized screens, and can be externally triggered with the addition of an occupancy sensor. The OME-RX31 is ideal for 4K presentation applications with Omega or UHD-EX Series transmitters, as well as Atlona AV presentation switchers with HDBaseT outputs, local HDMI sources, and the Gain™ Series amplifiers.
Versatile scaler, switcher, and extender
The OME-RX31 combines the benefits of 4K/UHD scaling, auto-switching for HDBaseT and HDMI inputs, integrated display control, room controls, and more. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-RX31 can remotely power two Atlona transmitters over HDBaseT. For additional integration convenience, the OME-RX31 features audio de-embedding, integrated two-port Ethernet switch, contact closure ports for controlling a motorized screen or display lift, trigger I/O ports for button controls or an occupancy sensor, internal video test patterns for setup and troubleshooting, and remote management with AMS (Atlona Management System).
Automatic Display Control
The OME-RX31 can provide control to a display through TCP/IP, RS-232, or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the OME-RX31 can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the OME-RX31. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the OME-RX31 forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The OME-RX31 display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and LG TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
The OME-RX31 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
- Complete system integration – The OME-RX31 and an Omega Series switcher / transmitter provide a compact, comprehensive, cost-effective, and fully automated integration solution.
- Meeting rooms and conference rooms – The OME-RX31 can switch between AV from two transmitters below a meeting table, at separate wall locations, or in two podiums. The HDMI input is ideal for a wireless collaboration gateway or digital signage.
- Active learning classrooms – In education applications, the OME-RX31 can be installed in a lectern and used to receive AV from two student pods, each with an OME-ST31A below the table. Built-in 4K scaling optimizes content for the primary 4K or HD display.
Dual HDBaseT receiver with local HDMI input
- Three-input switcher with two HDBaseT inputs and an HDMI input
- HDMI input is ideal for a wireless gateway, PC, video conferencing codec, or media player installed near a display
Video, audio, power, and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Receives 4K/UHD video up to 330 feet (100 meters) with CAT6/6a/7 cable, or up to 295 feet (90 meters) using CAT5e cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling for HDMI input and output
- HDBaseT inputs support 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDMI input supports UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection*
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
- * HDBaseT transmitter or switcher must also be HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Advanced 4K/UHD scaling with selectable frame rate conversion
- Ensure optimal image presentations with optimization settings and internal test patterns
- Selectable pass-through mode (scaler bypass mode) for 1:1 image output
- Ability to upsample incoming 4:2:0 video to 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 (for displays that do not support 4:2:0)
4K/UHD downscaling and upscaling
- Preserves color and spatial detail when down-converting 4K content to 1080p or vice versa
- Ideal for presentation applications where content is to be viewed on a variety of 4K and HD displays
- Also ideal for downscaling to 1080p for hardware video conferencing codecs
Aspect ratio control
- The aspect ratio of the video can be adjusted to a desired presentation viewing format
- Aspect ratio options include Fill (content fills the display), and Follow (keep original aspect ratio)
Advanced motion-adaptive deinterlacing for 1080i input signals
- Optimizes presentation of 1080i source content such as television broadcasting
- Frame conversion for 1080 interlacing and de-interlacing
Internal video test patterns for setup, calibration, and troubleshooting
- Includes color bars, crosshatch, and grayscale
- Test patterns facilitate setting up displays, validating system performance, and diagnosing image display or signal connectivity issues
- Supplies IEEE 802.3af PoE over HDBaseT to an Omega Series transmitter. Includes AC power supply.
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the scaler. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays (as supported by the display manufacturer).
- Includes an adjustable lamp cooldown mode to avoid prematurely powering up a projector after shutdown
- Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation without user intervention
- De-embeds two channel PCM audio from any video source to a balanced, analog audio output
- Independent volume and mute controls for embedded and de-embedded two-channel PCM audio, plus five-band EQ for the analog audio output
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI or HDBaseT inputs
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
- HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
- Displays a green splash screen as visual confirmation that protected content is being blocked from transmission to a non-compliant display
Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of device settings including network access, input switching, signal processing, display control, HDCP and EDID management, and more
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
TCP/IP and RS-232 control
- Flexible control options for compatibility with the Atlona Velocity™ System, as well as other third-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
Dual Ethernet ports and integrated network switch
- Allows a single connection to an AV LAN for IP control of a display and the OME-RX31 (plus transmitter or switcher over HDBaseT)
- Simplify system design and integration with just one network drop for AV system control
Two relays provide control for motorized screen, shades, or display lift
- Contact closure triggers electronic screen or lift operation based on active or standby mode of the switcher / scaler
- Automates screen or lift activation at system power-up; eliminates need for a separate AV control system
Trigger I/O ports for occupancy sensing
- When used with an occupancy sensor, the switcher can be set to automatically go into standby, and power off the display once participants have left the room
- Greatly simplifies user operation by avoiding the need to manually power the system on or off
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance, or a free software download
- Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
- USB port also available for firmware updates
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and input selection status information
- Provides local, convenient setup and troubleshooting when network access is not available
Low-profile, 1.02 inch (26 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces behind displays and above projectors
- Rack-mountable with the optional AT-RACK-1RU rack shelf
- Installation guide, surface mounting hardware, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Switch between two HDBaseT inputs
The OME-RX31 offers switching between two remote HDBaseT endpoints as well as an HDMI source. It’s ideal for integrating AV source connectivity at a meeting table and on a wall, or in furniture.