ATLONA AT-OME-MH21 Two-Input Switcher for HDMI and USB-C with USB Hub
รหัสสินค้า : AT-OME-MH21
Two-Input Switcher for HDMI and USB-C with USB Hub
ยี่ห้อ ATLONA รุ่น AT-OME-MH21
- Two-input AV switcher
- USB-C input for AV and data
- Integrated USB 3.0 hub
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Selectable 4K to 1080p downscaling
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Audio de-embedding
The Atlona AT-OME-MH21 is a compact, versatile switcher with HDMI and USB-C inputs. It is equipped with features for complete AV integration in huddle rooms and small meeting spaces, including automatic switching and display control, audio de-embedding, and a USB 3.0 hub for video conferencing peripherals or touch displays. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-MH21 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 at HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. Additionally, 4K downscaling to 1080p @ 60, 30, or 24 Hz is available when connected to an HD display. The OME-MH21 includes USB 3.0 and USB-C interfaces for two host PCs, plus two peripheral devices such as a camera, microphone, speakerphone, touch-enabled display, or keyboard and mouse.
USB for Video Conferencing with Zoom, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and More
The OME-MH21 features interfacing for host PCs and USB peripherals, making it ideal for video conferencing and UC (unified communications) platforms such as Zoom, Skype® for Business, Microsoft® Teams®, Cisco® Webex®, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting®. Available from Atlona is the AT-HDVS-CAM PTZ camera with USB interface.
Compact, Flexible Switcher with Integrated AV System Automation
The OME-MH21 combines the benefits of auto-switching, integrated display control, USB interfacing, and more. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with newer laptops and mobile devices, plus data connectivity to the USB hub. For additional integration convenience, the OME-MH21 features audio de-embedding and remote management with Atlona Management System (AMS).
Automatic Display Control
The OME-MH21 provides control to a display through IP, RS-232, IR, or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the OME-MH21 can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the OME-MH21 forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The OME-MH21 display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and LG TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
The OME-MH21 can automatically select an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
- Huddle rooms and small meeting spaces – The OME-MH21 provides a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution. When installed below a meeting table, the available Pocket™ 3H (AT-PKT-3H) provides convenient tabletop AV and USB cable access for easy BYOD connectivity.
- Video conferencing – This switcher provides interfacing with USB devices for soft codec conferencing, with video and USB switched together between two host PCs. The USB interfacing is also ideal for a touch-enabled display, enabling on-screen control of a PC.
Two-input AV switcher
- HDMI and USB-C inputs
- No need to provide an adapter for USB-C to HDMI
USB-C input for AV and data*
- Provides immediate compatibility with laptops and tablets with USB-C ports supporting AV output
- Allows clutter-free, single cable connectivity to a PC for video conferencing and collaboration
- * USB-C port does not support USB device powering.
Integrated USB 3.0 hub
- USB type B interface for connection to a host PC, plus two USB type A ports for a peripheral device such as a microphone, speakerphone, camera, or touch display
- USB-C input is also available for data connection to a host PC
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 @ 60 Hz and Dolby Vision™ @ 60 Hz, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for 60p HDR broadcast services
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Selectable 4K to 1080p downscaling
- Integrated video processing available for down-converting 4K/UHD @ 60, 30, or 24 Hz to 1080p
- Downscaling can be bypassed to allow pass-through up to 4K/60 4:4:4 and 4K HDR
- Ideal for applications with 1080p displays
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232, IR, or CEC.
- Embedded, comprehensive selection of display drivers from the Velocity™ System driver database
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays (as supported by the display manufacturer).
- Includes an adjustable lamp cooldown mode to avoid prematurely powering up a projector after shutdown
- Enables effortless, automated system operation without the need for an external control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation without user intervention
- De-embeds two channel PCM audio and delivers to a balanced, analog audio output
- Provides direct interfacing into an external audio system
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI or USB-C inputs
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
- HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
- Displays a green splash screen as visual confirmation that protected content is being blocked from transmission to a non-compliant display
Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of device settings including network access, input switching, signal processing, display control, HDCP and EDID management, and more
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
TCP/IP and RS-232 control
- Flexible control options for compatibility with the Atlona Velocity™ control system, as well as other third-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise, or residence
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance, or a free software download
- Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and input selection status information
Low-profile, 1.02 inch (26 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces below tables and in furniture
- Installation guide, surface mounting hardware, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence