HDMI EXTENDER 50M IR WITH POC
The HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 with IR extends high definition video and audio signals and IR, at a distance of up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e/6 cable. Features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display “handshake” for seamless integration. With only one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable, high definition sources with HDMI outputs can be connected to high definition displays with HDMI inputs over long distances. Deep color video, DTS-HD or Dolby True HD audio is supported and compatible with the extender. In addition, the extender is also equipped with pass-through which allows for source control.
The extender includes two units: transmitting unit and receiving unit. The transmitting unit is used to capture the HDMI input with IR signals and carries the signals via one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing IR control signals. The extender offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat5e/6 with long distance capability, and is the perfect solution for any application
- Aluminum housing,small size and light weight.
- HDMI Loop out for Local Display,cascading via additional HDMI loop out port
- copy EDID from receiver display or loop out display
- Support power over cable function
- 1080p resolution up to 50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
- Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR signals to be transmitted over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
- Transmission Range: Extends 1080p resolution up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices
- Supports up to 1080p High Definition resolution.
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation.
||Aluminum housing,small size and light weight.
||copy EDID from receiver display or loop out display
||2HDMI Loop out for Local Display,cascading via additional HDMI loop out port
||Support power over cable function
||1080p resolution up to 50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable
(L x W x H)